AMUSE : GEGRILDE GAMBA'S OP EEN BEDJE VAN WARME PETERSELIE🇪🇸
- 10 GAMBA'S,GEPELD EN ONTDAAN VAN HET DARMKANAAL
- 2 TEENTJES LOOK (FIJNGESNIPPERD)
- 20GR PIJNBOOMPITTEN
- 1 THEELEPEL SOJASAUS
- 1 THEELEPEL TERIYAKI
- 1 EETLEPEL SESAMOLIE
- ZWARTE PEPER & FLEUR DE SEL
-160GR PLATTE PETERSELIE
1/ GRILL DE GAMBA'S MET WAT OLIJFOLIE
2/ IN EEN PAN DOE JE OLIJFOLIE, SESAMOLIE, DE LOOK, PIJNBOOMPITTEN, DE SOJASAUS EN DE TERIYAKI SAUS
3/ LAAT DIT GOED OPWARMEN EN VOEG ER DE GROF GESNEDEN PETERSELIE BIJ EN LAAT ENKELE MINUUTJES GAREN
4/ DRESSEER DE DE GAMBA'S OP EEN PETERSELIE BEDJE
5/ KRUID AF MET PEPER & ZOUT EN CAYENNE PEPER + 1DRUPPELTJE CITROEN
Notes* after stage 1, you don't have to worry about the liquid - just take the chicken out of the liquid and put into yoghurt marinade - no need to pat dry or anything. chuck the excess lemon juice/chilli away.
* I don't use the green chillies at all - its spicy enough with the mountains of chilli powder - but make sure you do use all the chilli powder it says - it sounds like too much, but 90% of it gets thrown down the sink after marinading.
* instead of all the tomato puree, use half and a tin of chopped tomatoes. It makes it a little less tomato-y which is better.
* Make sure you use all the cream and butter it says!
* Double the amount of garam masala and fenungreek in the sauce
* You might have trouble getting fenungreek leaves (I have never found them) - you can use fenungreek seeds though (which are eay to find), just grind them up to a power first (in a coffee grinder). The fenungreek is the key ingredient so make sure you don't miss it out. Also make sure you use the full amount of butter and cream - it's not a healthy recipe but you are going for taste!!
* Make sure you cook the chicken on skewers on the bbq - you WANT burned bits as it falls off into the sauce and makes it taste lovely. Don't do it in the oven!
* You can make the final sauce at any point in the recipe - you don't have to leave it until the end. It can sit bubbling on low for hours and just gets better and better the longer you cook it (esp. once the chicken is in it).
* Once it's all done, ignore the cook time: you want to cook the bbq'd chicken IN the sauce for a min of 1 hour. The longer the better as all the flavours come together.