1. We respect your privacy
Devotion Digital Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. What personal information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- phone number
- email address
- information about the goods or services you have ordered
- information from enquiries you have made
- communications between us
3. How we collect your personal information
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website; when you utilise our iOS applications; and when we provide our services to you.
4. Use of your personal information
We use your information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
5. Disclosure of your personal information overseas
We will not disclose your personal information to recipients overseas.
6. Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
7. Access to your personal information
You can access and update your personal information by contacting us on +61 2 9356 7900 or by emailing email@example.com. We may charge a reasonable administration fee for this access.
8. Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Level 1, 168 Oxford Street, Paddington, NSW Australia, 2021. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you visit our website
When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.
Last updated February 2013
Foodie (“Foodie”, “Foodie Recipe Manager”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a mobile application and website related to cooking, recipe management and the sharing of recipes.
For that reason these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site. You can contact us on +61 2 9356 7900 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Site and App to upload and share photos and information relating to cooking and cooking recipes, you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site and App.
1. Licence to use the Site and App
- We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site and App in accordance with these Terms.
- You may access and use the Site and App (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner and may also print or share content for your own personal, non-commercial use
- By downloading the App, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and irrevocable license to store, copy, provide and display any content you provide in accordance with our Privacy Statement. You continue to retain all ownership rights in such content and you remain solely responsible for such content and any material or information submitted.
You must not add any content to the Site and App:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
- that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- that would bring us, or the Site and App, into disrepute; or
- that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- The Site and App contains links to other websites as well as content added by people other than us. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user generated content or any content available on any linked website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we retain complete editorial control over the Site and App and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site or App at any time in our sole discretion; and
- the Site and App will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes); and
- we shall not assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by us with respect to any data, material, content or input entered by you into the Site and App.
2. Intellectual property rights
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site and App.
- By posting or adding any content onto the Site and App, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing.
- You consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- The licence in paragraph (c) will survive any termination of these Terms.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to grant the licences and consents set out in paragraphs (b) and (c).
3. Consent to Communications
- By downloading the App, you understand that in the future, we may send you email notifications and/or communications. The provision of opt-out facilities will be included should communication occur.
4. WarrantiesYou represent and warrant to us that:
- you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms; and
- you have complied with clause 1(c).
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties,
conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of having the goods repaired; and
in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- in the case of goods:
- These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Site and App.
- We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
- You must not assign, sublicence or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.
- If a provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
- These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.